Please submit all demos/EPKs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any demos/EPKs sent to the e-mail addresses below will be ignored. Thank you.
The End Records
94 Bogart Street
Brooklyn, NY 11206
General Inquiries: email@example.com
Web Site Issues: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are also looking for a Junior Publicist and interns. Please read the description below for consideration.
Brooklyn based record label, The End Records, is currently looking to hire a full time junior publicist who would also take on social media responsibilities.
We are looking for someone who has at least two years worth of related experience in regional and national press and knowledge of best social media practices. We need someone who is pro-active, organized and dependable.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Pitching national press outlets for premieres, features, interviews and reviews across multiple genres
– Setting up digital promos via Haulix, Soundcloud and WordPress pages
– Pitching regional tour press for our artists on tour. Must have a current knowledge of regional outlets and established relationships with editors and freelancers across multiple genres
– Ability to secure regional interviews and live reviews
– Recording press outreach and feedback for comprehensive press reports
– Create in depth social media campaigns with the ability to execute them successfully
– Knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WordPress, Google Plus, etc
– Ability to effectively use Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
– Knowledge of Google Drive a plus
– Ability to work along side the Director of Publicity and Marketing Department to maximize campaign efforts
– Must have strong press contacts and relationships with national press and regional markets
– Bachelor in Communication, PR or related field and preferably 2 years experience working in tour press
– Strong writing skills and knowledge of all social media platforms
To Apply, please send your resume to:
More about The End Records:
The End Records is a multifaceted independent record label based in the heart of Brooklyn, NY. The label collaborates with groundbreaking artists in multiple genres, such as Hinder, The Dandy Warhols, Nina Persson, Billy Talent, Better Than Ezra, Rich Robinson, Neil Davidge, Fatboy Slim, Michelle Chamuel, Ben Ottewell, HIM, American Sharks and many more.
Brooklyn-based record label The End Records (and our online merch company The Omega Order) is now looking for interns!
We’re looking for someone who is proactive, organized and dependable with an interest in the music/entertainment industry and an easy-going, can-do attitude. Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. Photoshop and Web skills are always a plus.
Responsibilities will vary depending on department. Interns may be responsible for social networking, special projects, database maintenance, promotional mailings, working with ERP/CRM accounting software, creating and editing VBA scripts, financial reporting and day-to-day administrative functions. And don’t forget the fun stuff: rubbing elbows with rockstars, helping out at shows, A&R duties and free swag!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a student wanting to experience firsthand how an independent record label/online merch distributor operates. Please note that internships at The End Records are unpaid and/or for college credit. While further employment is not guaranteed, several of our interns have gone on to become members of our team.
If interested, please e-mail cover letter and resume along with your availability to email@example.com.